Our focus is on manufacturers working in mechanical, component, automotive, and plant engineering. Our response to their needs is SpareParts 365 – an integrated platform that automatically generates and distributes catalogs while also identifying and ordering the required spare parts.
Generate your spare parts catalogs now – it’s quick, easy, and reliable. Offer your customers and service staff convenient online and offline functions for retrieving part information (master data, parts lists, component drawings) – with the option to order what you need right there and then. Your satisfied customers and staff will thank you for it. Make long searches, incorrect orders, extended downtimes, and all the additional costs and loss of sales a thing of the past.
There are many reasons to choose SpareParts 365
We have around 25 years of experience developing software for electronic spare parts catalogs. Inspired to meet manufacturers’ needs even better, we invested our dedication and inspiration into this new and modern solution. A few reasons to choose SpareParts 365:
- ✓ SpareParts 365 integrates all the functions you need in relation to spare parts into a single web interface. Catalog creation including hotspot generation, catalog management and distribution, spare part identification, shop, and more.
- ✓ It’s so easy to use that many users can get to grips with it themselves right away – without any training.
- ✓ It’s completely platform-independent, and does not require you to use certain CAD-, ERP- or PLM applications. It uses ultra-modern technologies, open standards and interfaces, it’s lean, and it’s even multi-client capable.
Use it how you want it
You decide how to deploy SpareParts 365, based on your needs and company policies – in the cloud or your own IT environment. We offer you both options, or even a combination of both (e.g. in-house catalog generation and cloud publication).
But we are also happy to take care of the complete hosting for you.
SpareParts 365 is based on the latest technologies and uses open interfaces and standards. This ensures it is robust, flexible, and future-proof. The core technologies at work are:
- ✓ JEE platform (Java Enterprise Edition) – one of the most popular tried-and-true platforms for business web applications
- ✓ Java programming language – one of the most commonly used and stable web programming languages
SpareParts 365 only requires a little human input to implement, operate, and maintain the software. For example, there’s no need to separately install and manage any databases, because its database – which can handle even extensive catalog projects – is already built in. Of course, anyone running the on-premises version of SpareParts 365 in their own IT environment can integrate other common database systems as required.