Rethinking the electronic spare parts catalog
Do you already use software to generate your electronic spare parts catalogs – But are you also finding...
- Your current solution no longer adequately meets your needs?
- The time and costs involved in the operation, maintenance, and ongoing development of the solution are too significant?
- You want to be able to outsource related IT tasks so you can better concentrate on your core business?
- You no longer feel sufficiently supported by your existing supplier?
We can help.
Weaknesses of existing solutions
You are probably all too familiar with the weaknesses of the usual software used to generate spare parts catalogs. We’re equally familiar with them – because we’ve been working on these for almost three decades.
The problems are not specific to spare parts solutions. The following weaknesses can occur over time in any software solution:
- complex, somewhat cluttered functionality (slowed down by legacy functions used by certain customers)
- technologically outdated core
- visually outdated user interface with an unattractive look and feel
- insufficient support for mobile devices
- functions are not seamlessly integrated
- cloud solutions are inconvenient to use and expensive
- unclear roadmap for future development
- lack of price transparency
- questionable future-compatibility in relation to technology and suppliers
What makes SpareParts 365 great
We wanted to offer companies a modern alternative – so we developed SpareParts 365. SpareParts 365 is a web-based all-inclusive solution for electronic spare parts catalogs. It allows automated catalog generation and distribution combined with convenient self-service functions to identify and order the part required.
Our solution is sophisticated and powerful. That’s because we really combine everything: many years of experience in the industry and a young, creative development team.
These are just some of the reasons to choose SpareParts 365:
A solution that’s clear and intuitive – not packed with superfluous functions. An integrated portal solution with: